Latest Press Releases
- Introducing TheThrowbacks & Beginnings Collection
- Craft & Hobby Division is renamed Arts & Education Division
- Five New Technical Product Lines
- Ultra-ProTechtor™ Fire-Blocker
- National Nonwovens Installs Air-Laid Needlepunch Production Line
- Previous press releases - news archive
- Featured Stories - highlights from National Nonwovens' newsletters, media features, and press releases.
- FeltNews - Craft & Hobby Newsletter
- Tradeshows - upcoming and past exhibitions
- Download Page - Handouts and Swatch Cards available to view and print
Formula for Success, featuring R&D Scientist Mark Lawrence
Formula for Success: Lab Renovations + Passion for Solving Problems. Mark Lawrence is no rookie to R&D. Spending 17 of his 22 years working at National Nonwovens as a Research and Development Scientist has given him a unique perspective.
“I have been a part of our company’s transformation from a commodity manufacturer to a specialty producer of highly technical products,” says Mark. “This evolution has included changes in all READ MORE...
Engineering Advancements Result in New Aerospace Products
Technical products Acoustruct®, Silnt®, KushnBlok®, Nukuls®, and TechWick® meet strict aerospace requirements. National Nonwovens’ Research & Development Team has been very productive in the past several years developing their newest, highly engineered Technical Product Lines.
The five new product lines solve demanding application challenges and strict requirements, especially those facing manufacturers READ MORE...
Throwbacks & Beginnings, Six New Colors in 2017
National Nonwovens once again strengthens its WoolFelt® Product Line. The WoolFelt® Throwbacks & Beginnings Collection is especially distinctive because National Nonwovens’ customers had an enormous influence in the creation of this nostalgic collection. Throwbacks & Beginnings is largely a result of special requested colors from customers, including previously discontinued favorites READ MORE...
Made in America, Manufacturing Wool Felt Since 1905
National Nonwovens has produced wool felt in Easthampton, Massachusetts for over 110 ten years. Our “Made in the U.S.A.” statement is usually located at the bottom of a label or color swatch card, typically in small print. Why are we broadcasting this statement so boldly now? Because after listening to our customers, we learned that choosing American-made products is very important and critical in their decison-making process when buying products. Often, buyers and store owners READ MORE...